Superhero long thought deceased, found.
- Sonic field voice projection, dazzling charisma, ability to convince anyone of anything.
- Transportation - Modified BMW coup with ability to transform and change colors - go invisable for short periods, traveles at super sonic speeds.
- Weakness - Sonic feedback, llaryngitis, beautiful German women, (Married one), candy, his daughters, video games, road biking, and Rick Ross
- Team affiliation - The Thrilling Three (Now disbanded)
- Cover story while active: Department of Defense (DOD) Performer. Allowed him to travel around the world in support of the troops while running covert missions mostly in and around the Mediterranean area.
- Demands too much attention, can be moody
- Never really embraced by the public
- Quit Thrilling Three because he saw team as "Gazerbeam's Gang"
- Discovered power while performing, onstage at theme park (Great America in Ca.)
- Secret identity - Digital Marketing and data specialist, a modern day mad man for digital advertising.
- UPDATE: Thought to be deceased no more. Solid evidence of him in and around the Northern California area, specifically Sacramento.